Cookies on FlipperSloop.nl
What is a cookie:
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Both this website and other parties may place cookies.
What are cookies used for:
With this the website can be set to your preferences. For example, to remember your permission to place cookies. This means you do not have to repeat your preferences every time, saving you time and navigating through the web store more easily. You can delete permanent cookies via the settings of your browser.
With the help of a session cookie we can see which parts of the website you have viewed with this visit. We can therefore adjust the webshop as much as possible to the surfing behavior of our visitors. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser.
With what specific purpose does this website place cookies:
• Shopping cart (functional cookie): Remember which products are in your shopping cart. Without this cookie you can not order products or place them in your shopping basket.
• Cookie choice (functional cookie): Remember whether you have given us permission to place cookies.
• Google Analytics (tracking cookie): Measure how you use the website and how you found us and try to gain insight into this with reports.
• Google AdWords (tracking cookie): We measure how you use the website and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our AdWords campaigns.
• Facebook (Social Media cookie): With this cookie it is possible to 'like' our Facebook page. This button works through code that comes from Facebook itself.
How can I manage or delete cookies:
Usually cookies can be managed, edited and deleted via your browser. More information about switching on and off and removing cookies can be found in the instructions and / or using the help function of your browser.